Our port reception facility in the Netherlands, Nature International Slop Disposal (NISD), covers the entire Ducth coast and important hubs for inland navigation.
Port Reception Services:
With an extensive fleet of purpose-designed, double hull slop collection tankers we collect all Marpol Annexes of both ship generated and cargo related waste streams.
A unique and tailor made IT system provides real-time data and online control of all operational data and collection activities. Our barge fleet is equipped with the very latest technologies and take a revolutionary approach to both QHSE and environmental protection. The EBIS (European Barge Inspection Scheme) and oil major vetting schemes further underline our company’s commitment to delivering the highest standards in health, safety and operational excellence.
One-Stop-Ship waste collector of all ship generated and cargo associated waste streams:
- MARPOL ANNEX I
- Prevention of Pollution by Oil (mineral oil slops / washings)
- MARPOL ANNEX II
- Noxious Liquids in Bulk (chemical slops / Pre-Washes)
- MARPOL ANNEX III
- Harmful substances in packaged form
- MARPOL ANNEX IV
- Black- and Grey water (sewage)
- MARPOL ANNEX V
- Garbage (Pantry/Galley and Small Dangerous Waste
- MARPOL ANNEX VI
- Air pollution / Emission (collection of scrubber sludge)