One-Stop-Ship service provider:
Over the past three decades, Nature Group has been a hub of innovation for maritime, offshore and industrial waste treatment. We are a leading wastewater collection and treatment company with operations throughout all ports in the Netherlands.
Our port reception facilities collect and treat maritime waste in full compliance with MARPOL Annexes I-VI. Being the largest and broadest One-Stop-Shop maritime waste collector in the Netherlands.
Nature International Slop Disposal operates with 26 slop collection barges and 5 (tank) trucks, giving our customers 24/7 service.
Why Nature Group:
- Nature/ISD is the leading allround slop collectior with an average annual disposed volume of over 160.000 m3
- Operating a network of Port Reception Facilities covering all Dutch seaports and important hubs for inland navigation
- Launched a unique One-Stop-Ship service package with the collection of all ships generated and cargo related waste under MARPOL
- Double hull Chemical (Type C.) classed tankers
- State of the art IT system with online/remote barge connection for realtime monitoring of received volumes, stowage and all operational data
- No 3rd party / Time chartered barges. A fully owned and operated fleet with an overall groups intake / transport capacity of > 125.000M3!)
- On request, we send periodical waste statistics which gives you a better insight in your fleets generated waste streams (including barge hours / pumping rates etc.)